Thursday, May 14, 2015

SWAG CODE ALERT

I received an email from Swagbucks with a Swag Code that would only be good for my friends and blog readers.

Its good for 3 swag bucks today only from 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern time

Enter BloggerLove in the Swag Code Box. (Betwen 1 and 2 PM Eastern time today).

If you aren't a member of Swag Bucks, here's my referral link, if you'd like to sign up.

Debbie's Swagbucks Referral Link.

I love earning Amazon Gift Cards and saving them for Christmas.  I've been saving them for a few months now and have almost $100.00.  I'm not a big swag buck earner, maybe 20 to 30 points a day.  Some days much more.  But if I stick to it and do a little every day, it really does add up and having some referrals, would help boost that amount.

Let me know if this code works for you!

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks Debbie. I love Swagbucks! Angela

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...